Exclusive use of a Hot Tub
Swaledale is a two bedroomed cottage sleeping a maximum of six, including a large family room with a super king size bed and two singles or can be transformed into four single beds.
The second bedroom contains a king size bed. The first floor also has a separate bathroom with bath/shower.
On the ground floor there is a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area, ideal for families to share there holiday experience. There is also a separate large wet room.
A Laundry and drying room is available for each holiday cottage to use which is large enough for various indoor games should the weather prove to be inclement and the children need to let of steam.
Outside at the front of the barn their is an extensive south facing tiered flagged area with sturdy furniture available for each cottage, ideal for enjoying the peace and quiet or alfresco dining. There is also a large lawned area for children to enjoy. At the rear of each cottage is a walled graveled area to enjoy the early morning sun.
Included within your cottage
- Joint entrance lobby/boots off for hanging drying coats and boots.
- A welcome hamper pack including tea, coffee, milk and locally sourced produce.
- Separate fridge and freezer, single oven with grill, induction hob, microwave with steaming function, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery.
- Kitchen table and chairs for six, (highchair is available and should be requested prior to arrival) three double sofas with foot stool, wall mounted LED flat screen Samsung HD Freeview TV, DVD/Blu ray video player, HDMI connecting cable, nest of three tables, coffee table and light.
- All bed linen, mattress protectors, pillows, duvets, bath towels, hand towels and kitchen towels. (Waterproof mattress protectors are available and should be requested prior to arrival)
- Beds, bedside tables, hairdryer, lamps, wardrobes (limited hanging space in the downstairs double bedroom) chest of drawers and mirrors in all bed rooms. (Cots are available and should be requested prior to arrival)
- Washing and cleaning products that are environmentally sensitive. (We are connected to a separate sewage treatment plant which is sensitive to excessive amounts of detergents, bleaches, disinfectants etc.)
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground and first floors.
- Exclusive use of a 6 seater spa Hot Tub
- Outside furniture to the front and rear areas.
- Separate laundry facilities including washing machine, tumble dryer.