New for 2017 is a Hot Tub for the exclusive use of this cottage
White Park is a three double bedroomed cottage sleeping a maximum of six adults, two with king size beds, one with a super kingsize bed with the possibility of converting into twin single beds. There is room for a cot/childs bed in two of the bedrooms.
It has the benefit that one of the bedrooms is on the ground floor for the less abled to access, with its own large wet room and entrance.
The ground floor has a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area, ideal for families and groups to share there holiday experience. There is also a separate first floor bathroom with a bath/shower.
A Laundry and drying room is available for the holiday cottages to use which is large enough for various indoor games should the weather prove to be inclement and the children need to let of steam.
Outside at the front of the barn their is an extensive south facing tiered flagged area with sturdy furniture available for each cottage, ideal for enjoying the peace and quiet or alfresco dining. There is also a large lawned area for children to enjoy. At the rear of the cottage is the hot tub and a walled gravelled area to enjoy the early morning sun.
Included within your cottage
- Joint entrance lobby/boots off for hanging drying coats and boots.
- A welcome hamper pack including tea, coffee, milk and locally sourced produce.
- Separate fridge and freezer, single oven with grill, induction hob, microwave with steaming function, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery.
- Kitchen table and chairs for six, (highchair is available and should be requested prior to arrival) three double sofas with foot stool, wall mounted LED flat screen Samsung HD Freeview TV, DVD/Blu ray video player, HDMI connecting cable, nest of three tables, coffee table and light.
- All bed linen, mattress protectors, pillows, duvets, bath towels, hand towels and kitchen towels. (Waterproof mattress protectors are available and should be requested prior to arrival)
- Beds, bedside tables, hairdryer, lamps, wardrobes (limited hanging space in the downstairs double bedroom) chest of drawers and mirrors in all bed rooms. (Cots are available and should be requested prior to arrival)
- Washing and cleaning products that are environmentally sensitive. (We are connected to a separate sewage treatment plant which is sensitive to excessive amounts of detergents, bleaches, disinfectants etc.)
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground and first floors.
- Hot Tub at the rear for exclusive use.
- Outside furniture to the front and rear areas.
- Separate laundry facilities including washing machine, tumble dryer.