Tup’in shed is a camping barn sleeping a maximum of six, with communal sleeping on the first floor on wooden boards that were rescued from the old Ashbourne railway station platform. The ground floor has a kitchen/eating area, a large wetroom, hot and cold water and underfloor heating.
This is priced per person per night. If you wish to stay exclusively advance booking is essential. Please enquire directly.
Included shared facilities are:
- Equipped kitchen with single drainer sink, microwave, 2 ring electric hob, kettle and toaster, fridge, cutlery and crockery for six people, table and chairs.
- Hot and cold water, shower, toilet, washbasin, mirror and shaver point.
- Ground floor underfloor heating.
- First floor wooden boards.
- Lighting and 3 pin electric sockets throughout.
- Outside paved area with picnic table and chairs.
Please supply your own beds, bedding, towels, toiletries etc.